24 December, 2014

may ye sparkle merrily


my darling poultries, you who have been here with me through thick and thin, offering words of advice or support, waiting patiently on my silence, cheering heartily from the sidelines at my words, may you have the most glorious season, filled to the brim with warmth, cheer, loving people, delicious food, irrepressible giggles, restful sleep, and much much joy and happiness. i may have never met most of you, but that doesn't mean i don't appreciate your lovely e-presence in my life.

have the merriest of christmases and a splendiferous new year!

4 comments:

Tom said...

Ah, but you light up our lives. Irrepressible giggles are never far away when you're around. Have a great Christmas!

Zhoen said...

It all flows in and out and around. May you have what you wish for others. Merry.

Lucy said...

You twinkle for us for sure! Happy Christmas to you and the Monkey household.

Geneviève Goggin said...

I may not comment often (can't seem to do it from my phone) but am hear nonetheless. Merry new year to you and Mr. Monkey!