26 November, 2013

going bananas!

home alone. doing schoolwork in my pyjamas. one coffee and one herbal tea in, pre-breakfast since i intend to go for a run and running with food jiggling around in your stomach is less than pleasant.

moi: hey, why not have a banana? it's time for a banana.

moi: yes, i think i shall have a banana. it's a good time for a banana. and then a run. followed, in short order, by a shower. and breakfast. and then school. and evidently psychiatric intervention since i am talking to myself. out loud.

moi: yes. that too.

(eats banana. blogs about it.)

5 comments:

Tom said...

I suppose one advantage of talking to yourself is that you always have someone around with whom you can hold an intelligent conversation. I should be careful when moi starts asking moi to repeat what she just said. But then you're no way near that 'certain age' yet.

polish chick said...

i'm more worried about getting into a fight because of a misunderstanding. then you'll know i'm in trouble.

polish chick said...

i'm more worried about getting into a fight because of a misunderstanding. then you'll know i'm in trouble.

Tom said...

I see that both mois answered my comment. Should I be worried, I wonder?

polish chick said...

HA HA! that is perfect…and entirely accidental!