24 December, 2011

merry, merry, merry!

hey, all my wonderful poultries - i love knowing you are hovering around this here virtual gathering spot.

may your days be merry and bright and filled with all manner of love, delicious victuals, laughter and polyester reindeer sweaters and may the coming new year make all your dreams come true! may you be healthy, wealthy and wise and may it just keep getting better and better!

(thanks to crusty juggler for the festive pictorial contribution, courtesy of andrew bell)

5 comments:

Lucy said...

And you too my dear! Lovely to find your message in the little gmail chat-box thingy.

Have a well-pickled Christmas!

Zhoen said...

I'll be happy with a few good meals. I wish you back warmth and good beer.

Unknown said...

Back at ya, kiddo!

Unknown said...

Hmm.. Google turned me into "Unknown" for some reason. That was me! (Brad)

Geneviève said...

Merry, merry, merry to you too!