09 February, 2010

oh lord, how i wish i didn't care about proper grammar

i am listening to cbc's Q. jian ghomeshi is interviewing julie powell, the author of julie and julia.

what has just come out of her mouth is "eric and i's marriage." excuse me? you call yourself an author? eric and i's marriage? really? what in the name of fuck is that particular grammatical malfeasance all about? woman! go to your room without supper!

i will now go for a long walk, breathe deeply in and out, and hopefully come around from this momentary desire to blow shit up.

3 comments:

Geneviève said...

Your first mistake was listening to Q. The guy gets on my nerves, for some reason. Can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it's because he was a terrible host on the Folk Fest stage.
g

Anonymous said...

I must warn you--I eat Kippered snacks---with crackers---in bed.

Anne said...

that sh*t drives i nuts.