01 December, 2009

special times for special peoples

all of last week i have been behaving badly. so badly, in fact, that mister monkey and i wondered if it would be a good idea to let me loose upon his unsuspecting co-workers friday night. luckily, i managed to be good.

there was pouting, screaming, yelling, hollering, slamming of doors, throwing of objects, kicking of objects and general assholism. i was so very very angry that my soul threw off an anti-radiance, black hole-like, and small animals ran away from me squealing.

the only reason i didn't panic about this black friday (and surrounding days of the week), is that i knew my pills were near the end and this was nothing but hormones rearing their ugly head(s?).

alas and alack, when last i gazed upon the box of pills, a realisation came upon me and verily, yea, it was shameful - i was a week off and not yet due for my special lady time. the problem was not hormones after all, but my fucking personality.

sigh.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the polish chick said...

goddamn spammers!

sue said...

what does (s?) mean in there? I'm s. is it for me?

s. said...

never mind. head(s?). I got it. I'm slow, ignore me.

the polish chick said...

no worries, susie. when i wrote it, the s was right next to the head. when i published they became separated, thus causing you confusion. no harm meant.

poor you, you thought i was talking about you being hormonally imbalanced? now that would be mean!

Anonymous said...

i find this rather humourous.

sue said...

I AM hormonally imbalanced. That's the real reason for my confusion! On more than one level.