- wire coat hangers (which i firmly believe are of infernal provenance)
- danielle steele or dan brown books*
- stiletto heels (unless mister monkey is holding out on me)
- process cheese slices
- jack daniel's (temporary shortage due to denver airport brain fart which will be remedied as soon as i cross some border somewhere, and yes, yes, i know i can purchase jack daniel's right here in canada, but it's like this: because i have so much eminently quaffable booze in the house right now, i cannot for the life of me make a firm case for going out and buying it full price, ok? ok.)
things you will find in my house that you would not expect:
- a pink dress (that i actually wear)
- two pairs of white socks (let's be honest: socks formerly known as white socks)
- respectable quantities of white wine
*watch me exercise an unprecedented amount of benevolence, magnanimity and forbearance in using the term "books" at all, when what i really think is "craptastic drivel in book format"
edit. note: i actually do have a half-used half-forgotten little bottle of ketchup in my fridge - boy, am i surprised! it must have been left behind by a folk fest BBQ guest last year. my most profound apologies for misleading you.