26 April, 2009

off the hook and into the fire

i've said it before and i'll say it again: wolf blass yellow label is NOT a good wine. 

i've said it before and i'll obviously keep saying it until they wheel me into palliative care: i like having a drink or three.

is it a good thing or a bad thing to be the person invited in order to keep the conversation going? like a buffoon for hire? a street word juggler? some kind of dancing bear? toss her a glass of wine every now and again and she'll keep us entertained for hours - HOURS!

salut!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's certainly why I invite you to my parties. You'll be invited to another one in the next month or two, so start preparing your material. I've got wine in the cupboard waiting for you. I have no idea what kind it is, but it has a castle on the label so it must be good.
G