20 March, 2009

someone get me a triple cheese and mushroom veggie burger and fries, stat!

being unemployed and stuck at home is making me eat. i have been eating and eating and eating, and then i take a snack break, after which i resume what i was doing before - snack breaks make me hungry.

just yesterday i pulled a classic and, following a bout of exercise, i popped into the mac's and bought a bag of cheetos. i looked at that bag and a bag of doritos but the doritos had 10 more calories per pack, and shit! i can't take that! gotta make the responsible choices, me!

and just so you know, the number of times in the last decade that i have purchased junk food intended specifically for me will equal roughly twice per annum. i do not do junk food. 

tonight i am going out with one group of girls from work for dinner and drinks. tomorrow i will repeat the procedure with another group. i think i will attempt a repeat performance of "one half litre of wine, no more, so help me god" so that i can take off my own pants when i come back home. keep your fingies crossed. 

also, i think i will have one of each and every item on earl's menu. and then ask for some bread on the side.  and dessert. and fries. and does that come with cheezies?

No comments: