too much pressure.
i can't take any more pressure.
hey, let's update the last several months in random sequence:
1. mister monkey wants a midget*. this is the direct result of watching "elizabeth" and some other historical costume drama wherein le chic thing to do was owning a midget. he actually called me up from work one day and announced his desire for a midget. i am currently working on it.
2. the weather needs better upper management. this whole melt - freeze - snow - melt cycle is counterproductive not to mention annoying. that's all i am going to say about the weather because i have yet to plumb those particular depths (good god, a meteorologically themed blog! shoot me now!)
3. did i ever actually write about how incredibly well-dressed polish people are in poland? the cute hats? the scarves wrapped with careless elan? the cute shoes? the distinct lack of john deere baseball caps and skidoo jackets? if so, i apologize for the repetition. blame perimenopause, i should be heading in that direction in the next bit, so i might as well use the handy excuse provided.
(edit. note: yes i did. in the previous post. not too difficult to check.)
4. anger issues. many anger issues. possible solutions: murderous rampage or quitting job. am considering both options now. feedback would be appreciated.
5. i am listening to a lot of scandinavian singers lately, and yet the jar of pickled herring sits unopened in the fridge. one of life's little conundrums.
*my apologies to any midgets in my audience. also, a note to any midgets in my audience: if you are clean, with good personal hygiene habits and are willing to vacuum and wash floors, there might be a position for you in my household. apply with resume and a picture of you in costume. (you pick the costume)