ok, so maybe i've been a bit of a hater. let's spread some loooove around this time, m'kay?
good things about fort mac:
1. lovely nature where nature has been allowed to continue to exist
2. delicious oil and oil byproducts to lubricate our consumerist machine (ok, a little cynical maybe but i, too, use gas and plastic and occasionally eat cool whip)
3. bears! frequently found around playgrounds! woooo! where else but in the north, huh?
4. the northern lights
5. the extremely long summer days
6. ...i'm thinking, i'm thinking...
7. naaah, i'm done.