27 July, 2007

hairy otter and the mule deer of death

i am roughly halfway through the last harry potter and i am really hoping that ron will die. ron and quidditch are the equivalent of the frodo-sam-gollum thread in lord of the rings - i.e. annoying and unnecessary.

now i know that the purists among you will clench your tiny little fists and holler that frodo and the ring was the Main Part Of The Plot. ok. yeah. whatever. it was also boring.

likewise: ron and quidditch? boring.

you can blame my dislike on the charmless, gormless, hapless ijit who plays ron in the movies (just like my snape lust is the direct result of the eternally yummy alan rickman) but having just gotten a large dose ron's whiny whininess (where he did a lot of whining, which got annoying, what with all the whining and stuff) i am oficially crossing my fingers and donning my DEATH FOR RON WEASLEY t-shirt. (it has I HEART SEVERUS SNAPE on the back. you want one?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

spider pig, spider pig...

aga, a large slavic woman said...

which means what, exactly?

Anonymous said...

Spider pig will eclipse hairy otter before the rooster crows.

aga, a large slavic woman said...

aaaaah! THAT spider pig. gotcha.

Piotr said...

I watched the Frodo climbing/bitching part of LOTR once, after that I fast forward

Spider pig, spider pig, doing whatever the spider pig does...