here is a list of things you are very unlikely to see me do:
1. wear matching shoes and purse (gack!) unless they are black or it is a total accident. i often match socks to my outfit because i have many multihued socks and i find this a fun and healthy challenge. but matching shoes and purse? yuck. nevah!
2. wear skinny jeans
3. expose my navel (not out of any kind of modesty, mind you, but out of the Wobbly Shame That Is My Gut)
4. drive with my forearm resting on the steering wheel. i don't get how this can be considered comfortable. and i have long monkey arms.
5. nap on a regular basis (unless i am deathly ill)
6. pay full price
7. eat wonderbread. why?
8. drink american beer. WHY?
9. fall asleep on my back (physically impossible, i think)
11. listen to a country music station
12. eat meat
13. fear the number 13
14. paint my fingernails
15. throw my hands up in the air and wave'em like i just don't care...oh wait, i do tend to do that.
16. pay for parking