29 June, 2006

important news flash

to be honest, if you find the following important, well, let's just say your life might be dull. uneventful. pathetic, even.

you will notice i have changed my template in a desperate attempt to add a bit of "class" to my blog. and yes, i used the quotation marks with a deep sense of irony. but i didn't do the finger-quote thingy because that would be silly - you can't see me waving my fingers about. ahem. can you? anyways, that's news item one.

in a related news story - yay! i now have links. except i don't have any links set up yet. if you wait until i return from my weekend away, i will link up to all manner of strange and amusing websites (i just made a typo and spelled amusing with a "z" instead of an "s" and you know what? the result was oddly amusing! try it!)

in yet another related news story that is really more of a human interest tid bit, i ran into a blog by someone from autralia (when "researching" my whiteback blog) in which she mentioned visitors from canada who reeked of moose and maple syrup. i didn't like that all that much. i almost felt like writing to her, hey you! australian girl! we canadians protest! we do NOT under ANY circumstances smell like moose and maple syrup. and we NEVER reek. we do, however, occasionally, after a good weekend, smell like beaver and beer. HA HAHA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAA HA!!!!! good god, i kill me. this felt even better than the richard marx comment in my profile. get it? beaver and beer? aaah, go home.

No comments: